Hi

I'm new to OM. It looks great and has all the features I, and I think anyone, could need, but I can't get it to run.

I have a VPS running Ubuntu 22.04 with 8Gb ram and a 4 core CPU.  From other posts, I think this should be more than adequate.

I've followed Alveros Bustos's instructions for OM6.3.0 on Ubuntu 22.04.  I installed Docker and Kurento using instructions from Docker as I couldn't get it to work from the instructions provided.

I've also installed apache and an SSL certificate. I've also opened port 5443 using ufw. All have been installed without error and where possible I've checked that the software is working.

When I run the command https://<mywebsiteurl>:5443/openmeetings the request times out.

I would deeply appreciate some help here.  I've spent an awfully long time getting this far, so far to no avail.

Thanks in advance to anyone who hears my pleas.