On Mon, 10 Jul 2023 at 18:06, Online Use <foronlineuseem...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I set the permission of the data directory recursively as 777 so that it's
> writable by all users. I tested but got same errors.

Another point: DATA_DIR should be mapped inside docker

Here is the example:
```
docker run -it -v
/home/solomax/work/openmeetings/kms/etc-kurento:/etc/kurento -v
/home/solomax/work/openmeetings/data:/home/solomax/work/openmeetings/data
--network host kurento/kurento-media-server:7.0.0 bash
```

this way KMS will write to the correct folder :)

> Different users affect anything other than directory access permissions?
>
> How can I check and change the users? I installed everything using root
> already.

running as root not very wise from security perspective of view ....

> [...]
> > directory
> >

> I believe the issue is in
> "rec_6_962a4647-ae73-4fc7-afda-3c5897b5925f.webm: No such file or
> directory"
> This is most probably is caused by the fact KMS and OM are started
> using different users
>
> `*.webm` file is being written by KMS and being used as source while
> creating recording file
> Both KMS and OM should be started by the same user (might be tricky
> with dockerized KMS)
>

> > process: generate preview PNG
> > - streams/hibernate/79c499c1-ca69-4871-a82e-5f4229668698.mp4: No such file
> > or directory
> >
> > I think the problem is something related to the hibernate folder, but it
> > exists and with permission 750.
> >
> > What do you think?
> >

> > بتاريخ الاثنين، 10 تموز 2023 في 11:37:50 ص غرينتش+3، Maxim Solodovnik
> > <solomax...@gmail.com> كتب:
> >

> > Hello,
> >
> > On Sun, 9 Jul 2023 at 15:55, Online Use via user
> > <user@openmeetings.apache.org> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > I installed this version, and it opens correctly, the KMS is installed
> > > and started correctly under docker, but when I try to turn on the mic or
> > > webcam it shows an error message "Multimedia server is inaccessible".
> > >
> > > What could be possible reasons for this error message?
> >
> > OM trying to connect to KMS using 127.0.0.1:8888
> > Can you confirm both started at the same physical machine and KMS is
> > listening at 127.0.0.1:8888 ?
> >

> > > Thanks.
> > >

> > > بتاريخ الخميس، 11 أيار 2023 في 04:43:49 ص غرينتش+3، Maxim Solodovnik
> > > <solo...@apache.org> كتب:
> > >

> > > The Apache OpenMeetings project is pleased to announce
> > > the release of Apache OpenMeetings 7.1.0.
> > > The release is available for download from
> > > https://openmeetings.apache.org/downloads.html
> > >
> > > OpenMeetings provides video conferencing, instant messaging,
> > > white board, collaborative document editing and other groupware tools.
> > > It uses API functions of Kurento Media Server for Remoting and Streaming.
> > >
> > > Release 7.1.0, provides following improvements:
> > >
> > > IMPORTANT: Java 17 and KMS 6.18.0+ are required
> > >
> > > Security:
> > > * Invitation hash check made strict
> > > * Set of user permissions is fixed
> > > * Paths entered in Admin->Config are being verified
> > > * All dependencies are updated with most recent versions
> > >
> > > Stability:
> > > * TURN server config is passed to the client
> > >
> > > ***3 security vulnerabilities were addressed***
> > >
> > > Some other fixes and improvements, 12 issues were addressed
> > >
> > > Readme: https://github.com/apache/openmeetings/blob/7.1.0/README.md
> > >
> > > Changelog: https://github.com/apache/openmeetings/blob/7.1.0/CHANGELOG.md
> > >
> > > List of fixed issues:
> > > https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12312720&version=12352896
> > >
> > > For more information on Apache OpenMeetings please visit project home

Maxim