Hi Peter,

Right now i´ve tested OM 7.1.0 on Fedora 38
again and works as expected.

You said:

"But the video is only displayed for each local
user on their own machine"

...That is happen to me when the server is not
connected to Internet. When is connected to Internet
any user can see the cam of the other users.

About the live iso in the tutorial section it can
be booted from USB memory stick.

Attached my turn.log file running some minutes ago
with succes.

Regards

Alvaro