Hi everyone,

I am using owncloud for a few months now and I wonder if there is anybody
who wrote some basic functional tests to it. I saw the tests in the repo,
but for a product like that in my opinion those are way to narrow. I have
not find a scheduled and planned system/security/integration test set
neither. So I would working on these, as my time allows.  I have some
experience with Robotframework (http://robotframework.org/) and I would
happily participate in building up an automated (and portable) funcitonal
test environment (as a start) for this product. I think it would shake
things up a little bit :)

Any thougths?

BR,
Csaba Gajdos