Hi Matt,

How are you viewing the timestamps (or in other words, how are you
verifying that they're not in GMT)?

The reason I ask is because internally in Phoenix, timestamps are used
without a timezone (they're just based on a long, as you've saved in your
table). However, the java.sql.Timestamp's string representation shows a
timestamp in the local timezone of the client. I expect that this string
formatting in j.s.Timestamp is what you're encountering. If so, it's not
due to anything in Phoenix; instead, it's the way the JDBC api works.

- Gabriel