Yes I can see it in hbase-shell.

Sorry for the bad links, i haven't used private repositories on github. So I moved the files to a gist:
https://gist.github.com/dawidwys/3aba8ba618140756da7c
Hope this times it will work.

On 05.06.2015 23:09, Ravi Kiran wrote:
Hi Dawid,
Do you see the data when you run a simple scan or count of the table in Hbase shell ?

FYI. The links lead me to a 404 : File not found.

Regards
Ravi