Hey James,

Thanks for the suggestions. Unfortunately Microsoft Query automatically
prepends the table name to all the columns so having an implicit column
family will not work. I was wondering if you think the Phoenix community
would accept a contribution to have a config setting to turn off auto
uppercase?

Thanks again,

- Alex