Reported as

On 14/09/15 12:24, James Heather wrote:
I also have two failing integration tests in DerivedTableIT:

Failed tests:
DerivedTableIT.testDerivedTableWithGroupBy:320 expected:<['e']> but was:<['b', 'c', 'e']> DerivedTableIT.testDerivedTableWithGroupBy:320 expected:<['e']> but was:<['b', 'c', 'e']>

Full output of test attached. You'll see there are a couple of TableInfoMissingExceptions in there, which might be related.

It is possible that they're related to the previous unit test issue I reported; I don't know.

It's tricky to set up a CDH5-compatible build until I have a vanilla build that passes.

James