No, I don't know why. I will ask and see if I can get a respons on that. I
have also started the thread for the Parcel. I will see if I find enough
help to work on that.

Regarding the branch you made, I tried to build it but got the error below.
what's the command to build it?

Thanks,

JM

[INFO]
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] null
[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at
org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.report.DefaultReporterFactory.mergeFromOtherFactories(DefaultReporterFactory.java:82)
    at
org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.booterclient.ForkStarter.run(ForkStarter.java:182)
    at
org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.AbstractSurefireMojo.executeProvider(AbstractSurefireMojo.java:1019)
    at
org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.AbstractSurefireMojo.executeAfterPreconditionsChecked(AbstractSurefireMojo.java:853)
    at
org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.AbstractSurefireMojo.execute(AbstractSurefireMojo.java:751)
    at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:490)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:694)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:556)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:535)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:387)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:348)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:180)
    at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:328)
    at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:138)
    at
org.apache.maven.cli.compat.CompatibleMain.main(CompatibleMain.java:60)
    at
    at
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 2 minutes 17 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Tue Sep 15 19:55:03 EDT 2015
[INFO] Final Memory: 134M/1648M
[INFO]