Noone can help me with this or at least say it's not possible?

________________________________
From: Matjaž Trtnik
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2015 11:32 AM
To: user@phoenix.apache.org
Subject: Column comments

Hi!

Is there a way to create table in Phoenix with column comments. Something like:

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS us_population (
        state CHAR(2) NOT NULL <comment 'state code'>,
        city VARCHAR NOT NULL <comment 'city name'>,
        population BIGINT <comment 'population in millions>'
CONSTRAINT my_pk PRIMARY KEY (state, city));

If this is possible will I be able to read comments via ResultSetMetaData?

Regards,
Matjaž