Ns G wrote:
Hi All,

I have written a simple class to access phoenix.
I am able to establish connection. But when executing below line i get
the error.

conn = DriverManager.getConnection(dbUrl);

I am facing below exception when accessing phoenix through JDBC from
eclipse.

INFO - Call exception, tries=25, retries=35, started=388547 ms ago,
cancelled=false, msg=
INFO - Call exception, tries=26, retries=35, started=410087 ms ago,
cancelled=false, msg=
INFO - Call exception, tries=27, retries=35, started=431608 ms ago,
cancelled=false, msg=
INFO - Call exception, tries=28, retries=35, started=452849 ms ago,
cancelled=false, msg=

and finally

it gives me error like

org.apache.hadoop.hbase.MasterNotRunningException:
com.google.protobuf.ServiceException:
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.exceptions.ConnectionClosingException: Call to

Is your HBase cluster healthy? This exception implies that the HMaster is not running as expected.

any idea what may be the issue?

Thanks,
Durga Prasad