Sorry for butting in, but do you mean that tableau supports JDBC drivers?  I
have wanted to connect Phoenix to tableau for some time now as well, but have
not seen any documentation from tableau to suggest that they now support JDBC
drivers.  Just references to using a JDBC-ODBC bridge driver, which all
discussions I have seen related to that have had very negative outcomes.

--
Aaron