Hi Vamsi,

How many number of rows your expecting out of your transformation and what
is the frequency of job?

If there are less number of row (< ~100K and this depends on cluster size
as well), you can go ahead with phoenix-spark plug-in , increase  batch
size to accommodate more rows, else use CVSbulkLoader.

Thanks
Pari

--
Cheers,