Hi Amit,

Have you see our documentation and examples for ALTER TABLE [1]?

So you could do ALTER TABLE my_table SET BLOCKCACHE=false;

If you want to prevent rows from being put in the block cache on a per
query basis, you can use the /*+ NO_CACHE */ hint [2] on a query like this:

SELECT /*+ NO_CACHE */ ...

Thanks,
James

[1] https://phoenix.apache.org/language/index.html#alter