Hi,

I was able to use phoenix-4.6.0-HBase-1 in a standalone machine but when i
tried to use with cdh5, its throwing the below exception. After doing some
research, noticed this seems to be a common problem faced by many others as
well.

Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.Scan.setRaw(Z)Lorg/apache/hadoop/hbase/client/Scan;

at
org.apache.phoenix.coprocessor.MetaDataEndpointImpl.buildDeletedTable(MetaDataEndpointImpl.java:973)

at
org.apache.phoenix.coprocessor.MetaDataEndpointImpl.loadTable(MetaDataEndpointImpl.java:1049)

at
org.apache.phoenix.coprocessor.MetaDataEndpointImpl.createTable(MetaDataEndpointImpl.java:1223)

at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcClientImpl.call(RpcClientImpl.java:1199)

at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.AbstractRpcClient.callBlockingMethod(AbstractRpcClient.java:216)

at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.AbstractRpcClient$BlockingRpcChannelImplementation.callBlockingMethod(AbstractRpcClient.java:300)

at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.protobuf.generated.ClientProtos$ClientService$BlockingStub.execService(ClientProtos.java:31913)

at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.protobuf.ProtobufUtil.execService(ProtobufUtil.java:1605)

Please suggest me, from where I can download the Phoenix binary/source (for
hbase 1.0) to be compatible with cdh5.

Regards

Swapna