The *Warning* has nothing to your time, it’s just because hadoop was built
under 32bit environment, and maybe your env is 64bit. The time consuming
has a relation to your network speed, or whether your cluster has enougth
computing sources, and last, *if index exists on your querying field*, you
can show your sql code out. Regarding this warning, it is not the reason.