Short answer is (likely) that your mail provider (Gmail) is rejecting posts
to user@p.a.o which hit its spam trigger but did not hit the ASF's spam
trigger.

This triggers the mailing list to tell you that a message it tried to send
you was rejected. So, you get a warning about a message that you never saw
in the first place.

But, as Ted says, just ignore it.