Moving this over to the dev list since this is a thing for developers to make the call on. Would ask users who have interest to comment over there as well :)

I think having a "one-button" Phoenix environment is a big win, especially for folks who want to do one-off testing with a specific version.

My biggest hesitation (as you probably know) is integration with the rest of Apache infrastructure. That's a problem we can work on solving though (I think, just automation around publishing).