In released versions of Apache Phoenix, there are only two authentication models for PQS: None and Kerberos via SPNEGO.

Our Karan and Alex have been doing some good work (in what is presently slated to be 4.15.0 and 5.1.0) around allowing pluggable authentication and authorization as a part of PQS.

Abstractly, Avatica (the tech PQS builds on) gives API that would be sufficient for you to build what you are asking for, but this has not been tied with a bow for you to use out of the box (as such a model must also hinge on some external authentication service which we do not provide).

Hope that helps.