Thanks for the patience, sorry maybe I sent incomplete information. We are
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class
org.apache.phoenix.query.QueryServicesOptions*

http://central.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/hbase/hbase-client/2.1.0/hbase-client-2.1.0.jar
http://central.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/hbase/hbase-common/2.1.0/hbase-common-2.1.0.jar
http://central.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/hbase/hbase-hadoop-compat/2.1.0/hbase-hadoop-compat-2.1.0.jar
http://central.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/hbase/hbase-mapreduce/2.1.0/hbase-mapreduce-2.1.0.jar