Hey Mike,

You can definitely authenticate yourself as with the Kerberos credentials of your choice. There are generally two ways in you can do this:

1. Login using UserGroupInformation APIs and then make JDBC calls with the Phoenix JDBC driver (thick or thin) 2. Use the principal+keytab JDBC url "options" and let Phoenix do it for you.

These have had some issues around them in the past, but, if you're using a recent release, you should be fine.

I don't believe we have any integration with HBase visibility labels, and I think this would be extremely tricky to get correct (Phoenix does a significant amount of reads on your behalf for a query via coprocessors. You'd have to update each of these to pass through and set the labels everywhere).