Hello,

I am new to Phoenix + Hbase integration so if my question is
already answered then pelase redirect me. I did gone through earlier post
but didn't find answer for below my queries.

Me using HDP 2.5 stack with HBase version 1.1.2 and Squirrel Sql client
version 3.7.1. No Kerberos in place at this stage.

Questions :
1) Which user is used by Phoenix to connect to HBase? : did gone through
many document but no one is giving clear answer. my guess is that its using
hbase superuser to login.
2) If I connect through PQS then which user is used for all connection to
HBase.
3) Is there way to verify and confirm which user is actually used for
Phoenix connection to HBase and execute any SQL queries.
4) If I connect through SQUirrel then it does not ask for any kind of
username and password,  so how does authentication work here?
5) Is there possibility to have basic username/password authentication
enabled at Phoenix level without kerberos in place? So that same will be
verified at SQUirrel authentication.