we got some trouble, maybe someone could shed some light on this.

Table has primary key c1, c2 and c3.
Table is set with SALT_BUCKETS=12. Now it has 14 regions.

The table has a record with c1='a', c2='b', c3='c'

If Phoenix query is like:
select * from t where c2='b', it returns some results.

select * from t where c1='a', it returns empty
select * from t where c2='b' and c1='a', it returns empty

select * from t where c3='c', it returns right results
select * from t where c2='b' and c3='c', it returns results

What the heck is going wrong? The system used to work fine.