We received your email the first time. Please remember that this is a community of volunteers. Do not send multiple emails asking the same question.

In the future, you can validate that the list received your message via the interface at https://list.apache.org

Thank you.

On 2/27/20 8:38 PM, Raja sekhara reddy wrote:
Hi Phoenix team,

Currently in my project, we are moving data from solr to hbase which it should overwrite the existing data. For this , we used saveToPhoenix. But this is not overwriting the existing data.

So, I made changes to the script to uses PhoenixDataSource class which I found in the Phoenix documents to save a data frame.

Please find the below screenshot .

unknown.jpg

Now I’m order to use PhoenixDataSource I imported org.apache.phoenix.spark.datasource.v2. PhoenixDataSource. For this I tried to add dependency external jars manually from maven repo.

In repo, I found Phoenix-spark-4.10.0-HBase-1.1.jar, Phoenix-spark-5.0.0-HBase-1.1.jar and couple of other versions and I tried. But I couldn’t find the PhoenixDataSource class in those jars.

Could you please help me, where can I find the jar with this class.. Really appreciate your help.

FYI:

I found PhoenixDataSource from below Phoenix docs.

https://phoenix.apache.org/phoenix_spark.html

Best Regards,
Raja Chintala
(813)203-9974