What is the latest HBase version that Apache Phoenix 5.x support?

We are forced to explore at both CDH and non-CDH options.

CDH claims Phoenix 5.0 parcel for CDH 6.2+ but not sure of HBase version
while CDH6.2.3 packages HBase2.1.0.  Since CDH is discontinuing the
community version - we are exploring options outside of it hence checking
what the latest HBase version Phoenix support.

>> Cloudera has released a Phoenix 4.14.1 parcel
<https://www.cloudera.com/documentation/enterprise/5/latest/topics/phoenix_installation.html>available
to CDH 5.16.2 customers and Phoenix 5.0 parcel available to CDH 6.2+
customers.