Hello,

The data I want to process is XML. It boils down to

<element>
</element>
<element>
</element>

According to what I read in the documentation. When loading the file using the
default Slicer, I end up in block sized chunks, that will very likely contain
partial <element>s at the beginning and at the end. I don't want to ignore
those.
I want to have slice at the element boundaries, and have reasonably sized
chunks (e.g. the largest chunk that is smaller than block size and that
contains only whole <element>s.

Unfortunately the user documentation is not very helpful to me, so can anyone
help me on that?

I found a XMLLoader in the Piggybank but that does not solve my issue with
slicing.

Best,
Will