Hello all

sometimes my pig job fails to run successfully (stack trace below)
In fact the last 2 days it has been the same stack trace
Googling for it gave this
http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/what-does-it-mean-java-io-IOException-Filesystem-closed-td1829780.html
which talks about OS open file limit
Has anybody else encountered similar issues ?

Any advise/suggestions that you have of what could be causing this and what I
should do?

2042: Internal error. Unable to translate logical plan to physical plan
ERROR 6002: Unable to obtain a temporary path.
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Filesystem closed

Issue is pressing, so any help is appreciated

thanks and regards
Anindita