the 'funny' thing is that if I look at the other CF name (from an byte id
gives the name, reverse way) :

grunt> tsd_metrics2     = LOAD 'hbase://tsdb-uid' using
org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.hbase.HBaseStorage('name:metrics',
'-caster=HBaseBinaryConverter -loadKey=true') AS (key:bytearray,
metrics:bytearray);

I've got the same issue:
(,proc.loadavg.1m)
(,proc.loadavg.5m)
(,Measurement_1)
(,Measurement_2)
(,Measurement_3)

So there is a real issue with byte array....