I spent some time debugging this. The reason is --

Sys.path on TT for jython is - ['__classpath__', '__pyclasspath__/']

And for client is ['', '/users/lib/Lib',
'/users/lib/jython_simplejson.jar/Lib', '__classpath__', '__pyclasspath__/']

I am still figuring out why CLASSPATH (java.class.path property) on
tasktracker doesn't have job.jar on it. Hints anyone?

Thanks,

Aniket

--
"...:::Aniket:::... Quetzalco@tl"