Does it make sense to just use UDF functions for each dimension. So for
instance if there are 2 dimensions:

1. geo/network
2. visitor

We write 2 UDFs that converts query parameters in respective format which
then gets stored in 2 separate files for each dimension. I am thinking UDF
functions would give more control over how we process it than using maps.