I have a similar problem as this saw the below response.

I was wondering if you could send me the pig-withouthadoop.jar that includes
PIG-2115.

Also, I sest the zookeeper.quorum in /etc/pig/conf/pig.properties.  I don't
have the conf under /usr/lib.

Thanks.

Dave

++++++++++++++++++++

Hi Hari,

This is a known issue with Pig 0.9.2. Here is how you can fix it:
1) Rebuild your pig-withouthadoop.jar with the patch for PIG-2115.
2) Set "hbase.zookeeper.quorum" to "node1:2181" in
/usr/lib/pig/conf/pig.properties.

Please let me know if you're running CDH4. I can send you
the pig-withouthadoop.jar that includes PIG-2115.

Thanks!
Cheolsoo

David B. Leach
Principal Engineer, OSS Tools Development and Integration
Comcast Enterprise Technology
183 Inverness Drive West
Suite 2E-351
Englewood, CO 80112

Phone:    720.267.1811
Fax:         720.268.8811
E-Mail     david_le...@cable.comcast.com<mailto:david_le...@cable.comcast.com>

This message and any attachments to it contain information exclusively for
intended recipients. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the
sender to report the error and then delete all copies of this message from your
system.