1. I want to test logic of my UDF without running the whole pig. I can set
breakpoints, e.t.c.
2. UDF accepts a bag of tuples. I have source data which I want to read
using AvroStorage to tuples and feed to UDF. Avro storage would preserve
schema. I don;t have to wrie cusotm converters/cast'ers e,t,c,

>>Or you can extract the
>>logic to a java method outside of the UDF and test it within normal junit
Who will convert sample avro data for me to Tuples and feed them to java
method? I don't want to invent the wheel and repeat AvroStorage
functionality.