Umm.. yess.. but how do i generalize it..
so what I am looking for is.. just like we have json parser in say java
If i give a valid json string.. I can parse it as and then i can access it
as a hashmap..
But in xml loader.. i still have to specify regex rules??

Actually, is it possible to just flatten the xml..
so for example
convert
<aux>
<foobar>1</foobar>