This is my input data in PIG.
(sick,21-05-2013)
(sick,17-05-2013)
(sick,19-05-2013)
for the following relation
H = foreach G generate word,date;
What script should i write to get my output as
(sick,21-05-2013,3)
(sick,17-05-2013,1)
(sick,19-05-2013,1)
I am totally confused not able to rack my brains around it. Help!

NOUS INFOSYSTEMS DISCLAIMER : This e-mail transmission may contain confidential
or legally privileged information that is intended only for the individual(s)
or entity(ies) named in the e-mail address. If you are not the intended
recipient, please reply to the postmas...@nousinfo.com, so that arrangements
can be made for proper delivery, and then please delete all copies and
attachments. Any disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance upon the
contents of this e-mail, by any other than the intended recipients, is strictly
prohibited.