Hi everybody,

Just a friendly reminder that we'll be hosting a user meetup today
from 2 to 5 PM at LinkedIn. The address is 2025 Stierlin Ct, Mountain
View, CA. We have a great set of talks lined up for the meetup:

* Pig on Tez
* Pig on Storm
* Intel Graph Builder
* Pig Pen (MR for Clojure)
* Accumulo Storage
* Pig on Spark (Spork)
* Apache DataFu

We hope to see you there this afternoon!

Thanks,
Mark