I'm trying to write tests with PigUnit that get built as part of the maven
build process.  How do I do a 'register' for a jar that isn't built yet?
I've tried googling for examples of PigUnit with Java UDF's, but can't find
anything.  Has anyone been successful in doing this in maven?

The specific error I'm getting is ERROR 1070: Could not resolve
org.winkywooster.MembershipTest using imports: [, java.lang.,
org.apache.pig.builtin., org.apache.pig.impl.builtin.]

The same Pig script will run outside of PigUnit (with a register to the jar
containing the UDF), without error.

Eric