Hi All,

I am trying to group 135 relations on a common parameter (id) but I am
getting an error.

ERROR 1082: Merge more than 127 map-reduce jobs not supported.

My initial error was ERROR 1082: Cogroups with more than 127 inputs not
supported which I resolved by splitting the group clause.

Now I get the map-reduce jobs not supported error when I try to merge the
split jobs.
Below is the code I am using:

groupAllCat1 = GROUP
r1 BY id, r2 BY id, .....; (65 such relations)

groupAllCat2 = GROUP
x1 BY id, x2 BY id, ....; (70 such relations)

mergedAllCat1 = FOREACH groupAllCat1 GENERATE FLATTEN(group) AS id
, FLATTEN(EmptyBagToNull(r1.c1)) AS r1c1
, FLATTEN(EmptyBagToNull(r2.c1)) AS r2c1
,.....;

mergedAllCat2 = FOREACH groupAllCat2 GENERATE FLATTEN(group) AS id
, FLATTEN(EmptyBagToNull(x1.c1)) AS x1c1
, FLATTEN(EmptyBagToNull(x2.c1)) AS x2c1
, .....;

mergedAll = GROUP mergedAllCat1 BY id, mergedAllCat2 BY id;

My end goal is to produce one row per id with all the fields corresponding
to the id in one single row.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Binal