Hi,

I would like to ask you if there is any possibility to write pig flow using
control (metadata file).

As a source I want to use one json (metadata) file and another csv file
with user data.

Based on the description insde json file i want to process csv file

For example:
JSON
   fields : [ {name: name, encryption: yes ... }, {...} .... ]}

CSV
name, age, insurance, ....
John S, 39, yes

Pig script reads json file and based on the file it processes CSV eg. if
there is flag for the first field "name" saying encryption: yes it will
somehow encrypt the value inside column Name (csv file).

Is it possible to control flow/ of pig script using another metadata file?

Thank you!