Hello All,

We have a use-case where on reading a CSV file using CSVExcelStorage in
addition to ensuring that a value is correctly casted to the correct data
type based on the schema file we want to enforce additional validation
rules on the columns.
e.g date fields after certain year, chararray of certain length.

I have the column to rule information available in a file.

Is there a way to make this information/metadata available to the custom
loadcaster  to apply additional validations on the data?

I can achieve the same via a UDF but wanted to check if that same can be
achieve via a custom loadcaster with additional metainformation.

Has anybody run into usecases which required additional properties,metadata
be made available to the loadcaster and the the resource schema rather than
just datatype being made available to the loadcaster.

Thanks and appreciate your response.

-Siddhi