The input is simply too large to relay to others. A simplified schema is
below. I only have INT columns with some null values in them. This is my
Pig code snippet:

D= LOAD 'src_locatn' as
IS_REPORTED:INT, PROCESSING_STATUS_ID:INT, PROGRAM_ID:INT,
AFFINITY_GROUP_ID:INT;

X = FILTER D BY (IS_REPORTED is not null) AND (PROCESSING_STATUS_ID is not
null) AND (IS_REPORTED==1) AND (PROGRAM_ID==1) AND
(PROCESSING_STATUS_ID==2) AND (AFFINITY_GROUP_ID==76);

Thanks