Hi Eyal,

For just loading Parquet files the Parquet Pig loader is okay, although I
don't think it lets you use partition values in the dataset later.
I know the plain old PigStorage has a trick with -tagFiles option but not
sure if that'd be enough in Michael's case and also if that's something
Parquet Loader supports.

Thanks