Dave, I am excited that there is a "yes" answer for my question!  ...and
that you gave it to me so darn quickly, too.

This sounds perfect!

I look forward to coming back here if we run into any limitations so I can
scour everyone's brain some more ;-)  (Don't worry:  I like to read/do
proofs of concept, also).

Michael F.