The patch was applied in r1044370.
Please try the latest build from trunk. Daily builds can be downloaded from here:

http://encore.torchbox.com/poi-cvs-build/

Regards,
Yegor

On 12/9/2010 8:34 AM, Marcel May wrote:
Thx Jon and David.

I added the patch fixing NPV to the ticket.

Jon, let me know if the patch does not work.
There's a simple JUnit test case included, too.

Cheers,
Marcel