I don't know. I will have to think on this one.

-----Original Message-----
From: Javen O'Neal [mailto:javenon...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2015 4:09 AM
To: POI Users List
Subject: Re: Documentation for XSSF

Mark,

Is this a request to modify the website documentation, comments or java docs in
the source code, or Java code/functionality, or unit test behavior, or a
combination thereof? I'm a bit unclear what needs done here. Could you open a
bug and if you have a suggestion for how to fix the bug, attach a patch?

The website documentation is generated from xml sources (don't worry about
providing html diffs)
https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/poi/site/src/documentation/content/xdocs/

The Java code for XSSFWorkbooks is
https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/poi/trunk/src/ooxml/java/org/apache/poi/xssf/