From: Pratibha Mache [mailto:pratibha_ma...@symantec.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2016 11:59 PM
To: user@poi.apache.org
Subject: How to open word document in android studio

Thank you for your quick response!
Yes i'm trying to create an app, which actually view the doc file contents.
But,as below you said that Apache POI doesn't provide any library to  view the
doc file.
So,now I'm trying to only read the doc file content and print on console in
android studio version 1.5.
I want this to work in android studio version 1.5, but whenever I'm trying it
is giving me an error which I am not able to understand.
However this code is working in eclipse so maybe this problem is specific to
android studio. I just want to know if this library is compatible with android
studio or only eclipse.
If it is compatible with android studio then please tell me the steps for
reading the doc file. Awaiting your response.

Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,
Pratibha Mache