Hello Cédric,

> Anyway, a link in your promoted section would already be great !
done.

great! have a look at http://poi.apache.org/guidelines.html

> I don't know how to
> proceed in order to make an equivalent of a pull request on GitHub ?
well ... make a pull request then ... see " Approach 3 - the git way" in the
guidelines.

> No, I don't have in mind to integrate jotlmsg "as is" in POI, because it is
> really only a wrapper around MAPIMessage.
you are right ... when you have something running, it usually takes a bit more
time
to make it look like POI :S
Feel free to make pull requests and hopefully someone of us will (/ has time
to) integrate it ...
as I've already played around with MAPI, I guess it might be me ;)

Best wishes,
Andi