Hi Tim!

I'm afraid, the implementation is still read-only. Are there any plans
giving it write capabilities in the future? Else, is there any approach to
set data (text) to CONTENTCONTROL-fields via Apache POI? For example: I'd
like to use Apache POI for processing docx-template, where
CONTENTCONTROL-fields exist for addresses, dates, .... . Here, I am
examining the capability of POI to fill these fields with relevant data.

Cheers, Dominik :)

Allison, Timothy B. wrote