Hi,

Can you share a thread-dump at the time the process is "stuck", this should
at least show where exactly the program takes a long time to finish or even
loops endlessly.

Is there any network-file-access involved? I saw issues in other projects
where reading/write a remote file took ages or even hung completely when
doing networked I/O, maybe that is involved on the server, but not on the
developer-machine.

Dominik.