Hello,

I am trying to copy conditional formatting in one .xlsx worksheet to another
(in a generic way). Here is what I am doing:
<code>
                        XSSFSheet xssfSheet = (XSSFSheet) sheet;
//source sheet
                        XSSFSheet newXssfSheet = (XSSFSheet) newSheet;
//target sheet
                        XSSFSheetConditionalFormatting scf =
xssfSheet.getSheetConditionalFormatting();
                        XSSFSheetConditionalFormatting nscf =
newXssfSheet.getSheetConditionalFormatting();

                        for (int idx = 0; idx <
scf.getNumConditionalFormattings(); idx++) {
                                XSSFConditionalFormatting cf =
scf.getConditionalFormattingAt(idx);
                                nscf.addConditionalFormatting(cf);
                        }
</code>

I can see that this gets the conditional formatting sections from original
sheet correctly.
But when I write the new sheet to a file, it makes the excel to ask to
repair the worksheet after opening.

Any advise on this?