Hi!

What version of POI are you using? Can you share your source code which
exhibits the error? Can you put together a PowerPoint document that when
processed by your code will trigger the error? I think you need to share your
source code and at least one test document to show a repeatable error. A stack
trace as you give below is not enough.

Thanks a ton

Bob Cochran